{IsM} One Shot Muskets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{IsM} One Shot Muskets

One shot muskets clan form

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weapons you can't play TF2 without.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaranth Lethia
Amaranth Lethia

Weapons you can't play TF2 without. Empty
PostSubject: Weapons you can't play TF2 without.   Weapons you can't play TF2 without. EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:09 am

As the title suggests: We all have at least one weapon we cherish, so what is it?

Mine's the Sandman (dodges incoming tables and chairs)I really don't care about the loss of hit points; it makes no real difference to me. I have been able to score a few taunt kills against snipers with it, and I find the stun ball very effective. Finally, Chadders and the like have began to call me "Melee Ellie" because of my apparent 'skill' with it.
Back to top Go down
http://amaranth-lethia-rayne.tumblr.com/
DecimalPoint
DecimalPoint

Weapons you can't play TF2 without. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons you can't play TF2 without.   Weapons you can't play TF2 without. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

I have quite a few, depending on what class.
For the heavy, my favourite is the Brass Beast. Yeah you can barely move with it, but no-one else is going to move again :p
For the spy, definitely your eternal reward. Payload. 'nuff said.
My overall favourite is probably going to have to be the degreaser. The amount of times i've taken down heavies with it in combination with the Axetinguisher.
And I made chadders jump! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Weapons you can't play TF2 without.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{IsM} One Shot Muskets  :: Gaming :: Team Fortress 2-
Jump to: